Friends and Family Test
Results AUGUST 2018
Extremely likely 4 (31%)
Likely 5 (39%)
Neither likely/unlikely 3 (23%)
Unlikely 0 (%)
Extremely unlikely 1 (7%)
Don’t know 0 (0%)
Collected in total 13
From 1st December 2014 it is a requirement that all GP practices undertake the NHS Friends and Family Test.
The primary aims are to:-
- Gather useful feedback from people who use services that can be fed directly to the staff that provide their care.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made so practical action can be taken.
- Inform current and prospective patients about the experiences of those who use the practices’ services.
- The results should be made available to the public and patients.
- Responses must be anonymous.