Friends and Family Test
Results APRIL 2019
Extremely likely 32 (60%)
Likely 13 (25%)
Neither likely/unlikely 6 (11%)
Unlikely 0 (0%)
Extremely unlikely 2 (4%)
Don’t know 0 (0%)
Collected in total 53
From 1st December 2014 it is a requirement that all GP practices undertake the NHS Friends and Family Test.
The primary aims are to:-
- Gather useful feedback from people who use services that can be fed directly to the staff that provide their care.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made so practical action can be taken.
- Inform current and prospective patients about the experiences of those who use the practices’ services.
- The results should be made available to the public and patients.
- Responses must be anonymous.