We have a few simple guidelines which we would ask you to follow when ordering repeat prescriptions.
- Prescriptions can be ordered:
– through the chemist on their repeat management system (this may take longer than the other options)
– in person at the practice on week days, and alternate Saturday’s.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice for a prescription, if ordering from the surgery.
- Your prescription will be ready to collect at any time after 16:30 two full working days following your request. If you come before this time, it may not be ready.
- Please try to order all your repeat medication at one time, even if you have a few tablets or capsules of some drugs in hand.
- If you need to make any special arrangements please ask a member of staff to help you.
To order your medication online follow the link below.