- Dr Catherine Bromham MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP (Partner) Works Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Female Partner (1997, London)
- Dr Malcolm Orr MBChB, DRCOG, MRCGP (Partner) Works every day except Tuesday
Male Partner (1998, Dundee)
- Dr Angela Rau MBBS, MRCGP Works Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Female Partner (2006, London)
- Dr Sarah Belton MBBS, DRCOG, MRCGP Works Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Female Doctor (2001, Newcastle)
THE PRACTICE TEAM:
PRACTICE MANAGER (Sue Rowland)
Looks after the day to day administrative running of the practice and co-ordinates the work of the other staff. She will help you with any problems that you may encounter in using our facilities.
(led by Andrea Wright and Catherine Carnaby)
Your first point of contact with our practice. They will try to meet all your requirements. Advice that they give is strictly to the guidelines laid down by the Practice Manager and Doctors.
The administration team carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including;
- Typing referrals for further care, through the Choose and Book system.
- Scanning hospital letters on to the clinical system and read coding to the patient record.
- Summarising patients medical notes on to the clinical system.
- Processing patients registration and change of personal details.
- Processing patient reports for insurance companies, solicitors etc.
Sue Colden, RGN, BSc (Hons)
Liz Harmer, RGN
Ashleigh Nixon, RGN
Lesley Carter, RGN
They provide advice and care for immunisations, health check-ups, cervical smears, baby immunisations, and chronic disease clinics including asthma and diabetes.
CLINICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANTS:
Judith Rutherford, Bev Hook, Jenny Thompson
They work under the supervision of qualified nurses doing blood tests, ECGs, blood pressures and assisting in minor operations.
Attached to the practice and working from the Health Centre for home nursing care and dressings, and treatment of minor injuries.
Are nurses who specialise in child health, family support and health advice for all age groups. They can be seen without an appointment at the well-baby clinic or by appointment either in the surgery or at your home.
Provides care and advice during pregnancy and after childbirth. She runs ante-natal and relaxation classes.
PSYCHOLOGIST, COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC NURSES AND COUNSELLORS:
Help in the management of emotional and psychiatric problems.
Attached to the practice and, helped by a foot care assistant, provides a
chiropody service for the elderly, children and those at high risk including people with diabetes.
Provides advice on speech development and help with mature patients who may have speech problems.
Visits the Health Centre weekly. This service is for diabetic patients only, who have been referred to the clinic.